Ernst & Young LLP - Tax Adviser of the Year
Marna is EY’s Americas Vice Chair of Tax overseeing the tax strategy and all client services leading a talented group of more than 18,000 people across the United States, Canada, Central and South America, Israel, and the Caribbean. During her 28-year tenure, she has held various leadership roles, including most recently as the US-Central Tax Leader.
In her client service roles, Marna’s experience includes assisting multinational companies in global tax transformation efforts, optimizing International structuring as well as tax compliance and reporting. She engages and inspires her team to provide distinctive client experiences and create digitally enabled services.
Marna is a transformational leader who is passionate about authentic leadership development and building high-performing collaborative teams. She proudly promotes diversity, inclusiveness, and anti-discriminatory initiatives.
Marna is a member of the EY Americas Operating Executive, which drives strategy for the Americas member firms, as well as the US Executive Committee, which is the governing body for the US firm.
• Bronze Stevie Awards winner in the category of “Woman of the Year” (2021)
• Silver Best in Biz Award winner in the category of “Executive of the Year” (2021)
• Silver Women in Business and the Professions World Awards winner in the category
of “Female Executive of the Year” (2021)
• Finance Monthly Taxation Award winner in the category of Tax Advisory Firm
of the Year (2021)
• The EY Global Tax Platform, an end-to-end platform that supports all tax business
solutions, won three Stevie Awards in 2021.
CURRENT AND PREVIOUS AFFILIATIONS
• Board Member, Junior Achievement
• Member, AICPA
• Member, Minnesota Society of CPAs
• Member, New York Society of CPAs